Andrew Choi
The judge called in the three little pigs and the grey wolf. The wolf shouted in anger and stated that it was not his fault like this:
Hungry I am. I haven't eaten for three whole days and my ravenous stomach will gobble up anything, anything just like those greasy three little pigs. I will grind them up and pound them up and make my dinner today. I hid behind a tree watching them lazily stack and stick their houses and my mouth would not stop drooling. Two of the pigs were singing and dancing as they were done with their easy-built houses. My mouth shot out in its own accord and snapped at the two little pigs. They worked their little fatty legs of theirs and snapped shut their doors tight. I slammed and kicked the hay house door but i could only hear the pig singing and mocking saying, "♪who's afraid of the big bad wolf♪...".
I shouted at the hay house "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the house in!"
I huffed, and i puffed, and with all the lung I had, I blew the house in!
As terrified as he was, the little pig dodged my snapping paw and darted to his brother's browen wooden house. I slammed and kicked the wooden house door but I could only hear the pigs singing and mocking saying, "who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf, the big had wolf♪..." My face turned scarlet red and clenched my fists as my empty stomach cried in hunger.
I shouted at the hay house, "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the house in!"
So once again, i huffed, and i puffed, and I blew the house in!
Again i scrambled for their meaty thighs but they slipped away into their little brother's bricked house. I crawled after them in exhaustion and hunger without a choice to live. Right away, i huffed and puffed and blew away, but the house did not fall. I fell into their chimney to get to them but down the chimney was a pot of boiling water which made me fly right out. I nearly died of hunger if it wasn't for some sheep i found later.
No comments:
Post a Comment